HW9 and HW9A

jerry_rego jerry_rego at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Feb 14 01:58:37 EST 2003

Those kind folks interested in the HW9 & HW9A -  my server at hotpop.com went astray and in a lurch.  I do not wish to leave any question unanswered, If the interest is still there please contact me at my aol account.

Jerryregoka7tru at aol.com

I really regret that this happened but will reply to any question or if you want to ask something my phone number is 850-767-0265.  The gear, in appearance is 8 1/2 close to a 9.  I would call it a 9 myself but what is in looks - what is one mans 10 is another's 5.  What can I say.  I thank all that did reply.  I am open to trade as well.  The price is what you think is fair and I will refund you coinage if not satisfied upon your inspection and operational check-out.  To all 73's and regards to the group.