Heathkit IM-28 voltage, ohm range switch

Leonard Stoner hamboy51503 at STRATOMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 15 13:46:27 EST 2003

Help!  I need a voltage and ohm range switch for a Heathkit IM28 VTVM.  I have a new kit that has a broke switch I wish to build.  If you have a old unit that is damage and has a good switch I want to talk to you.

    I also have a box of brand new circut boards with componets for a Heathkit 25 inch color TV.  I believe the model number was GR2500.  If any one is interested let me know.   We may be able to work out a trade for unbuilt kits.

Thank you  Leonard Stoner