SB-200 Problem

Carlos Avellanet [kf4rrn] kf4rrn at COX.NET
Sun Feb 16 11:58:21 EST 2003

Thanks Greg, that was my first stop but being they are closed I ordered
individual items.  I got the 6 caps from Brian Carling and the resistors
from eBay.  The diodes look that the have been replaced not too long ago and
they all check good, but I have replacements on-hand and will change them to
be on the safe side.

There is a set of 6 computer grade caps on eBay for $36 buy now if anyobody
else is looking for a set.  I was going to get them but changed my mind.

Carlos. KF4RRN