HN-31 dummy load

oh8jep apo at KOTINET.COM
Fri Feb 21 15:26:42 EST 2003

Hello!

I got Heath dummy HN-31 from my Belgian Ham-friend,but during the 2 weeks shipping time
the oil inside was leaked to carton box,not all but at last half of the quantity.

Does anyone knows,how full of oil that dummy must be,before it is fully capable that rated power 1KW input.
Must be completely full,or must leave some vaporisation area?

73 de Aatos OH8JEP

http://www.qsl.net/oh8jep

PS. Many thanks for all the guys who has kindly sent me advices and suggestions for my SB-102 drive problem,all very welcome and helpful