Variable caps

Thomas Beltran tbeltran at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Feb 24 10:29:13 EST 2003

> This is basically a grease that is loaded up
> with either nickel or copper (appearing grey, or coppery,
> respectively).  That might be what you're wanting...

I tried the conductive grease on the Drake PTO screw, but it seemed to stick
a bit; it was then that I tried the anti-seize compound (it is a
silvery-grey, like metal-flake paint) - it worked great.  I first clean
everything as good as I can with contact-cleaner.  Tom W6EIJ