Query SW-7800

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Feb 28 23:20:08 EST 2003

Interesting problem. With the receiver hooked up to my trapped 40-80 meter dipole, on the highest band , the last two digits randomly blink different numbers..295XX. On 28mhz. no problem. When I disconnect the antenna, I can't tune higher than 24mhz, the display stops at 24mhz. numbers and the last two digits blink, Turning the band switch higher does nothing to change the frequency. ??????  I'm no genius with counters!! Thanks for any help. (I have no manual.)