Any IP-22 owners??

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jan 2 22:30:26 EST 2003

Greg -

AHA !!  I don't have the only one of these......

I have been looking for a manual for about 5 years.  I do have a schematic
that I drew up to calibrate mine.  Unfortunately I didn't make a drawing of
the mechanical layout and it has been long enough that I don't recall which
is which.   The 2k pot is used to set the low end of the voltmeter scale
and the 10k pot sets the high end.  The 10k pot is the one connected
directly to the meter (-) terminal.  At least that worked for me.  The
light bulb is the dropping resistor for the 0C2 75V VR tube, and someone
had subbed a Christmas tree bulb.  I assumed it should be a 6S6 which was a
popular bulb at that time and it seems to work fine.

Hope this helps.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta