No subject

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 5 21:43:35 EST 2003

 Sounds like an alignment may be in store, or
weak tubes as far as the output. The freq wobble is
more than likely due to the LMO's main tuning
capacitor rotor connection to ground may need
cleaning, its a spring pressure connection at rear
of the cap on the shaft. Or it could be a loose and
slipping dial drive.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR