FT sb100

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Sat Jan 11 00:29:43 EST 2003

Doing some rearranging of the shack so I would like to swap an SB 100
for ???
Open to suggestions and offers...   Would be especially interested in a
Drake
R-4 receiver to go with my T-4X... or a general coverage receiver... but
will
consider all offers.......    amps, transmitters, etc.  No test
equipment please.
SB 100 is in very good shape.  Have used it on the air, but could
probably use
a touchup on tuneup.  Sorry, no power supply with it...  I'm using the
hp 23 with
another Heathkit that I have.
Ray  wa7itz