Heath Equipment & Manuals For Sale

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Jan 12 12:11:12 EST 2003

I have the following  items for sale. I need the space !!

Manuals:

SB- 630 Station Console. No check marks. - $15.00US

HM- 2102 VHF Wattmeter. Complete. - $10.00US

SB-102 Transceiver.  Good shape. No LARGE schematic. $20.00US

SB- 102 Transceiver. Good shape, no check marks. No LARGE schematic.
$22.00US

Equipment:

HR- 1680 Receiver. Very nice condition. Cabinet has a few light (very
light) scratches on top. Front face and knobs are in new condition.
Works fine, no manual, proper feet, pictures available. $100.00US plus
shipping.

SB-101 Transceiver. I've done a lot of work on this unit to get it fully
operational. Repainted cabinet (proper Heath colour), all new tubes
including finals,  repro SB dials (both round and top slide rule) from
Total Electronics, proper feet, front face has a few scratches.  No
manual or power supply, has CW filter, pictures available. $175.00US
plus shipping.

HD 1416 Code oscillator WITH  manual. Working. $18.00US.

Heath (and other appropriate gear) 2 pin Mic Connectors. These are New
Old Stock, Ampenol  connectors with cord spring and set screw. $10.00US
for first one, $6.00US for each additional and I pay mailing costs on
these.

HP-8601a  RF Sweep generator. Checked out, working fine. Great
instrument  for Heath and Collins work. I have two of these and really
don't need two....$180.00US plus shipping.

Thanks!!

MV Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI