Heathkit Blue book web site

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Wed Jan 15 11:11:25 EST 2003

(I sent this yesterday but did not see it go over the wire.  I'll post
again, and apologize if this is indeed duplicated.  This was a reply to the
request for Heathkit prices.)

Watching these postings going back and forth, I wonder how may people know
of the price list (Bluebook) that I maintain for Heathkit gear.  You can
find this at:

http://www.D8aPro.com/Bluebook.htm

This site features over 1000 listings of Heathkit products resold over the
past 90 days, and past year, showing the minimum, maximum, and average
price for each model.  My data shows that the "used" Heathkit market is
about a $ 1.5M per year market.

There are also some other Heathkit related pages that may be of interest as
well.

To get to my Heathkit "index" page, you would go to:

http://www.D8aPro.com/Heath1.htm

...then follow the links to whatever you are interested in.

Thanks

Don Peterson
Data Professionals
1989A Santa Rita Road