Looking for schematic & tuneup information for Hallicrafters S-103

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Tue Jan 21 10:34:57 EST 2003

AHHHH Yes.... the good old s-103.   Before I got my first license as a ham
(Novice).... I used one of those to listen to SW broadcasts and hams half
the night....
Some fond memories.......
Ray  wa7itz