OT WTB: 7.5VDC .7A or better Wall adapter(s) (2)

Brian Wood brianmwood at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Wed Jan 29 00:14:41 EST 2003

There's a 12V and 7.5V 2A adapter made for the Sony PS-One. Go look in
K-Mart, Wal-Mart, ToysRUs or other stores that carry the Sony game consoles.
It plugs into a cigarette lighter. There's also an AC adapter for this unit.

You can also get car adapters at Radio Shack that handle this output
voltage.

Brian, W0DZ