f.s./trade unbuilt kits

Patrick E Marineau wb9dre at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 4 18:51:45 EDT 2003

1.  Heathkit Model IG-57A TV Post-Marker/Sweep Generator.  Box had been
opened for years and original manual and one of the half cabinet shells
had been lost.  A used original (marked) manual has been obtained and
included.

2.  Conar Model 680A Color Generator (National Radio Institute - 1968) .
Also unbuilt kit in original box with all paperwork.

Note:  No inventory has been taken on either of these kits, as I don't
want to disturb all the bags or the wrapped parts.  I will pack the
original box inside another box.

I don't know the value of these unbuilt kits.  I am open to trades of
boatanchor/military receivers/transmitters.  What do have to trade?

73's
Pat  K9HF