HA-2036a audio amp ic.

Greg@Bowser.com Greg at BOWSER.COM
Mon Jul 7 03:48:44 EDT 2003

George,

You may want to check out the NTE1117 replacement IC.  I believe that they are
direct plug-in replacement for the 820L that Heath used in many of their
kits.
Below is a link to the NTE site for spec sheet information.  Just did a
quick check
at www.mouser.com  and they are available for 6.25 each.  Mouser doesn't
have a minimum order so it is possible to order just one if you wish.

http://www.nteinc.com/specs/1100to1199/pdf/nte1117.pdf

Please let me know if you think that the NTE will work for you.

Thanks,
Greg
W8NGA