KM1H's new email address

oh8jep apo at KOTINET.COM
Tue Jul 8 01:08:41 EDT 2003

Hello !

Thanks for everyone for all the suggestions and advises regarding my SB-200 bandswitch problem
they were very helpful,the bandswitch wafer is coming now from USA toward Finland by AirMail.
Jeff,from Harbach has friendly helped me,and I have already servised and cleaned my unit.
Also done some recommended modifications,probably next wend
I can put it in regular use,after wafer arrived.

Thanks again!

73's

Aatos OH8JEP