For Sale: Heathkit test equip

Patrick E Marineau wb9dre at JUNO.COM
Tue Jul 8 19:00:27 EDT 2003

1.  Unbuilt Heathkit Model IG-57A TV Post-Marker/Sweep Generator.  Box
had been
opened for years and original manual and one of the half cabinet shells
had been lost.  A used original (marked) manual has been obtained and
included.   $50/BO + shipping for approx 17 lbs.

2.  Conar Model 680A Color Generator (National Radio Institute - 1968) .
Also unbuilt kit in original box with all paperwork.  $45/BO+shipping for
10 lbs.

Note:  No inventory has been taken on either of these kits, as I don't
want to disturb all the bags or the wrapped parts.  I will pack the
original box inside another box.

3.  HeathBUILT Model EUW-25 Oscilloscope.  Excellent Condition.1964.
With original manual.  Not tested, but when turned on, after tubes
warm-up, trace shows up on CRT.  Positioning, Focus, etc. works.  Might
need some alignment.  $35/BO+shippking for 20 lbs.

4.  Heathkit Model IG-28 Color Bar and Dot Generator.  Exc. Cond.,
Untested
With original manual.  $25+ shipping for 10 lbs.
 73's
Pat K9HF