Need manual for HM-9-A QRP Wattmeter

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed Jul 9 22:07:47 EDT 2003

Hello all,
   I picked up an HM-9-A QRP Wattmeter that is currently set up for 2 meter
operation.  I got a pack of parts that looks like it has the parts for
putting the meter on HF.  Does anyone have a manual for the HM-9 or HM-9-A
or at least a copy or scan of the pages that describe the setup for HF
operation.  I want to get the meter on HF for a friend that has an HW-9.
Any help would be appreciated.
   My earlier request for a manual for the IM-2203 was answered by a ham
about 2 miles away.  It is a small world sometimes!  Thanks for a great list
and all the help that is out there.

Doug  W4DAS