Heathkit SB-303 Receiver

David H Thigpen Fitzpenne at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 11 10:49:22 EDT 2003

For Sale:
Heathkit SB-303 Receiver in Excellent, Mint 10+ of 10 condition All
original,no mods. Cabinet has no paint chips or scratches,original paint, Face panel
and lettering is also perfect, lettering is bright white not yellowing, no
smoker radio. Has the optional am filter installed. I also have the optional CW
filter which would be an extra charge if someone wants it , they would have to
install it. this is a exceptional SB-303,Paint on cabinet is perfect and not
yellowing. Have power cord and original manual. 250 dollars plus shipping, this
is not a run of the mill 303 it is like Brand new. I also have a extra AM
filter for the 301/ 303 for 75 dollars if anyone needs one. Extra 60 dollars if the
CW filter is wanted. If interested contact Dave K4NWT, e-mail is
fitzpenne at aol.com TEL. No. is 256-229-5195