BAMA site .djvu files

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 18 09:32:30 EDT 2003

  Has anyone else had trouble with the .djvu files on the BAMA site?

  EVERY file I download is either clained to be corrupt, or the viewer
claims it to be an invalid format. I use the irfanview viewer, I
donwnloaded
the newest version (3.8) and the latest plugins and it makes no
difference. The
.gif on the BAMA site seem fine. Any ideas?

 I used to be able to download and view with just Internet Explorer but
can't do that
anymore either so now I use an FTP program, but still can't view after
download.

Mark  WB8JKR