FS: Sealed box unbuilt kit - HD-1250 Grid Dip Oscillator

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed Jul 23 08:11:08 EDT 2003

Hello all,
    I have an unbuilt kit for sale.  The box is sealed from Heathkit so all
the parts are there.  The kit is the HD-1250 Grid Dip Oscillator.  This is
the last version of the grid dip oscillator made by Heathkit.  It was sold
from 1975 to 1991 - a good 16 year run.  This unit is solid state.  I would
rate it as a 10 out of 10.  They don't get any better than this.  I am
offering it here for $300 plus shipping.

Doug W4DAS
Stuart, Florida