HP-23A again

Marten T Beels martentb at GOSHEN.EDU
Sat Jul 26 21:21:39 EDT 2003

Sorry, once again posting on the same subject.  This time to say that I figured
out what my problem was.  Of course I need to jumper pins 9 and 10, they are
controlled by the HW-101 to turn on.  I love it when a problem turns out to be
something simple, just my oversight.

But now I have another question, my 12 volt filament voltage is rather high,
like 30 VAC.  My 6 volt filament is high also, like 24 VAC.  I want to promote
long tube life and I don't think that will help.  What can I do about that?

The HV and both LVs are 818, 365, and 275 VDC respectively.  They seem to be
quite close.

Thanks again for any help you can provide and I apoogize for all the bandwidth
I've been using.

Marten