Manuals again

The Heathkit Junkie w0qni at JUNO.COM
Sun Jul 27 18:15:09 EDT 2003

To the fellows of Green:

I have received a couple of e mails on manuals.

The number of any manual is a PARTS NUMBER, not a series number.
595-1056, does not stand for 10th month of 56. The SB-102 was not made
until 1970 through 75. The manual itself has a copy write date of 1970,
even though the 595-1056-(11 revision) my have been printed in 1974, it
will still carry the original date.

In some rare cases, I have found the manual copy write date will be a
year before the kit release.

I remember about 1995 or so, "Electric Radio" had a rather complete list
of the manual crossed over to the kit number. ie: SB-102 = 595-1056.

    (o)  (o)
00ooo---ooo00
      ~~~~~~
73 - BILL - WØQNI