Anyone out there with some SB-610 experience?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Jul 28 13:28:49 EDT 2003

Why wouldn't you want to share the advice back and forth here on the
list. Maybe others could benefit from the discussion. Asking questions
here, and then asking for responses off-list are somewhat
counter-productive to other members of the group.
Pete, wa2cwa