Anyone out there with some SB-610 experience?

Steve steveac at CHARTER.NET
Wed Jul 30 21:31:42 EDT 2003

Larry, thanks for the advice. I have replacement caps for C604, C605 and
C606 on the way. When I install the replacments I'll take a look at the
resistors you mention.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks everyone!

Steve