FS/FT: SB-301, SB-401

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Mon Jun 2 16:48:07 EDT 2003

Hello to all

I have the following radios for sale/trade.  If you need a better description of item or a picture let me know.

SB-301 in good shape --fully filtered AM-SSB-CW.  Front dial slips and needs work.  Previous owner added a toggle switch and pot to front panel but it looks very good.  $150.

SB-301 in good shape --SSB filter only.  Slide rule dial slips a little.  $100

SB-401 transmitter--  Light up but doesn't transmit.  Case needs a good cleaning or paint job.  Construction is good.  $75 without crystal pack--$110 with crystal pack.

NO manuals or power cords for any of these radios.  Shipping and packing is extra.  Would trade for solid state Heathkit HFradios.  May consider nonHeathkit HF radios also.  Also looking for HF tube amplifiers.  I would sell the whole lot for $300 plus shipping/packing.

Ted N8GPQ