Clearing out SB301/401/102/600/PS23

Nick Marsh nmar at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jun 2 17:47:36 EDT 2003

I have the following to sell:

SB301 fully filtered, looks good, 9 of 10 with AC cord and manual--$125
SB401 looks OK, 8 of 10, with manual, AC cord if I can find it -- $100
SB102 Looks OK, 7.5 of 10, with manual, no mic -- $85
SB600 with PS-23, 600 is rough, needs paint and body work -- $50

Also Yaesu FT-101E with CW filter, manual, service manual, and AM
filter. $250.
Prices do not include shipping.

The 301 works great, I have not tried any of the other radios as they
have been
in storage for 2 years or so.

Would deliver within a reasonable distance of Cincinnati, OH, Eastern
KY, WV,
Charlotte, NC as I travel this route fairly regular.

73,

Nick
WB4SQI