Save that manual

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Jun 9 12:28:50 EDT 2003

I don't know if everyone does this, and I'm just slow, but thought I would
contribute this:

While rehabilitating my old SB401 the manual binding came apart in several
pieces, making it hard to use.  I took it, and a few others coming apart,
down to my wife's office, where they have a neat little machine that binds
sheets together with those plastic spines, which come in a variety of sizes
up to about 150 sheets in capacity.  The manuals not only now stay together,
but lay flat while in use.  It was only necessary to trim about a sixteenth
of an inch off the glued binding on some of the manuals.  Some smaller ones
are stapled, so it's only necessary to pull the staples and cut the sheets
down the middle.

If your wife (or husband) doesn't have one of these gadgets, Office Depot
and I think Kinko's will do it for you quite inexpensively.

Ron K2RP