Save that manual

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Jun 9 14:09:54 EDT 2003

The plastic spine bindings come in sizes up to 2 inches. The 2 inch ones
will hold up to 425 sheets. Be careful of the Heath foldout sheets. Some
of them fold close to the "bind" edge. Trim to much, without unfolding
the folds, and you screw up the foldouts. Also you have to trim enough to
clear the glue on the edges, which sometimes overlaps on to individual
sheets. If you don't, the plastic spines will bind on the glue surface
with the potential of ripping the sheet.
Pete
www.manualman.com