Tuner-Amp Coax

Jeff Stewart stewgoat at INDY.NET
Tue Jun 10 14:01:40 EDT 2003

    Thanks to list for the help I received a couple of weeks ago on using a solid state radio with my SB-200.
    Can I use RG-58 between my amp and tuner or do I need RG-8 to handle the watts?  Also I'm using a relay for the keying line between the rig and the amp.  Does it need to be in a sheilded box since it only handles keying voltages?
    Since this is my first amp, I'm trying to get things right before I key up.  I have a healthy repsect for the voltages and current involved.

Thanks & 73,
Jeff
http://www.qsl.net/ka9dad/