HAMCOM AM W1AW/5

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Sat Jun 14 21:27:29 EDT 2003

Last posting on this subject...Just want to remind all that we will be on
the air from HAMCOM
starting Friday AM...We will be on during HAMCOM hours...The Freqs
are....3.880.....7.290.....14.290...
All  of course plus or minus...A very  nice certificate will also  be sent
out  upon receipt  of  your  QSL
and an SASE...We will be running a Viking II  and 75A4  and also a B&W
5100B  and an HRO5TA1.
For those of  you attending  come by and operate and receive a certificate.

If you attend  we will be having an AM Forum  Friday  the 20th  at
1500...We are also having a Pizza
AM get together Saturday  night at 1830 till whenever....It is at CiCi's
Pizza  so all  you can eat very
cheap!!!!  No beer though...Hope to see ya all at HAMCOM next weekend.

Best 73's  Bob W1PE  X K1JNN
Mesquite, TX 75149