WTB: mic connector(s)

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Mon Jun 16 21:41:45 EDT 2003

Hi all;

I am in need of a mic connector adaptor. I want to use a SB/HW mic (with
the 2-pin male plug) on a DX-100 (with the single-contact male plug on
the front panel). To do this I will need a 2-pin female, chassis-mount
connector (to mate with the mic) and a single-contact, cable type female
(to mate with the DX-100). Confused? I am. Does anyone have one or both
of these connectors they can part with? Thank you.

Ed Richards K6UUZ