SB102 Questions

Jim Simmons jimsim at ADELPHIA.NET
Fri Jun 20 13:37:14 EDT 2003

I just checked my SB-102 and the manual, there is such connecter setup. You
can switch from the LMO to the crystal position and perhaps someone has
provided a connection on the rear to that connection. There is no over-under
connectors on the back of a SB-102 unless someone put them there.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Anders" <kg6yv at MINDSPRING.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 12:35 PM
Subject: SB102 Questions

Hi all,

I am bringing up an SB102 that came with an SB640 VFO.  My question involves
the two plugs mounted on the chassis
in the center of the chassis at the rear.  One is for the VFO, the other is
for a jumper plug which I have but was not installed
when I received the unit.  Can anyone tell me which one goes in each
connector????  The VFO goes into either the top one
or the bottom but I do not have documentation to indicate the correct
config...

Thanks,

Greg   KG6YV