FS: Heathkit IG-102 FR Generator

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Sat Jun 21 15:31:45 EDT 2003

For sale: Heathkit IG-102 RF generator. Output frequencies from
100KHz to 110MHz, in 5 ranges. Internal or external audio
modulation. BNC In/out connectors.

The unit works fine (I can see a signal with my audio 'scope
on all but the highest range, where the 'scope peters out).
Mechanically, the variable cap and pointer operate fine.

Cosmetically, the face plate is reasonably good, with all
lettering and marking in perfect condition, but some paint
damage. Case also looks good, with some minor scratches, but
no dings or dents. One knob is missing (it's the fine tuning,
that is very easy to adjust without a knob).

$20 plus actual shipping from MA (ZIP 01702).

-- Ron