HW-202 Mike Connector Request / Astonished in Illinois!

Woody Hester WD9F Fghester at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 22 17:58:49 EDT 2003

Well...  I got my HW-202 Mike Connector.  No one had one so I finally went to
my junk box today to find something I could jury rig 2 pins out of.  This
junk box has been accumulating for 25 years & I have almost tossed it a half a
dozen times (mostly at urging of XYL).  Alas! way down in the bottom was an
HW-202 mike connector!  I am astonished!  I don't have a clue where it came from
because I've never owned one before.  Can only guess it came from old club
station trash when the Red Cross asked us to vacate some space about 15 years ago.
 Moral to the story?  Never, never discard your junk box & do all you can to
accumulate more junk! / Woody / WD9F