SB-110A experiment

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Wed Jun 25 11:08:46 EDT 2003

  I understand that Ron, but this is the audio output tube, it has
nothing to do with the BFO at all. My purpose in the trial
removal of the cap was to develop a slight amount of negative feedback
in the audio output stage. It certainly was a strange surprise to see
that happen! The BFO is a completely separate tube, on the same circuit
board, but about 3 inches away from the audio section.
 I guess this might be one of those thing where if I didn't see it for
myself
I'd never believe it.  ;^)

Mark  WB8JKR