[Hallicrafters] Results on dial lamp coloring quest

Arthur E. Joly art at N1RPN.MV.COM
Fri Jun 27 12:16:46 EDT 2003

As far as color for the lights I have two ways of doing it
1) use colored acetates, these are thin translucent colored plastic like plastic wrap. ( you can get them at good art supply stores, I use them for restoring Juke boxes) or....
2) they do make a LED ( in red,blue,white,green) #47 replacement, I think you can find it in the Allied or Newark Catalog.
Lynn
AA1OH