Sb-302

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 13 12:05:36 EST 2003

I am not familar with the SB-302.  The SB-300 and
SB-301 were tube-type amateur band only receivers and
the SB-303 was the solid-state amateur band only
receiver.

The SB-310 was the tube-type SWL equivalent of the
SB-300 and the SB-313 was the SWL equivalent of the
SB-303.

Please fill me, and probably a lot of other reflector
members in on what the SB-302 was.

Thanks

Glen, K9STH

--- David H Thigpen <Fitzpenne at AOL.COM> wrote:

Looking for a SB-302 in good shape.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites