2 Pin Connector ??

Doug Shields w4das at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 13 15:06:50 EST 2003

Hello,
   The original connector was made by Amphenol.  They sold out that line to
Wire Pro Inc (WPI) in the late 1980s.  Although new parts made by WPI are
still marked "Amphenol".  I have both the male cable end connectors and the
female chassis mount connectors available.  The male cable end parts are
$7.00 each and the female chassis mount connectors are $6.00 each (all plus
postage.)  I try to keep some on hand to help keep our Heathkits on the air.
  Please let me know if I can help.

Doug Shields  W4DAS