help with sb-104a

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Sat Mar 22 21:50:54 EST 2003

Still need some help SB-104A. Got the display working again with a replacement  "A" circuit board. Radio has good output when used with PTT on mic, on all bands. No output with key, or TUNE switch. Side tone can be heard ok. I suspect the problem is with
"B" board. I have checked Q209 & Q210 with a simple transistor tester, and they seem to be ok. Also, should terminals 2, 4 & 6 of the HI/LO power switch, have any wiring. It looks like there were wires, but have been removed.  I can only find terminals 1, 3, & 5 on the schematic. TIA for any help in this regard.
Murray

---