DZKit Launch

Gordon Pritchard gordonp at SFU.CA
Sun Mar 23 19:12:26 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 09:32, Brian Wood wrote:

> Since I can only do limited web site testing, I'd especially like to hear
> from anyone who has trouble using the site, and also AOL, Unix and Netscape
> users

        It looks good* using Mozilla 1.01 under RedHat 7.3.
        It looks good* using Galeon 1.26 under RH7.3
        It looks good* using Konqueror 3.03 under RH7.3
        Lynx 2.8.5 under RH7.3 chokes on the frames; getboost reccommends
"upgrading" my browser :-(  (lynx is a super-fast non-graphical
web-browser.
        I tried Netscape 4.79 under RH7.3, but getboost.com is down...

        If I have time later in the week, I'll try taking a look under IRIX as
well.

        HTH,
        -Gord

*good = frames and images where they're expected.  However, I personally
dislike white-text on a black background </barf> :-)

--
Gordon Pritchard, P.Eng.         | Institute of Electrical and
Research Labs Manager            |      Electronics Engineers