Heath TV's and parts for sale

John Q. Doe DTerry8123 at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 24 11:07:45 EST 2003

I have parts for Heath GR-371, 900 and 2000 for sale. Some of the boards are
used in other models. ( Send me the part #) Also I have two GR-900 sets
complete with cabinets for sale. One has the deluxe cabinet with the bi-fold
doors. They are complete but otherwise their condition is unknown. If you
need any parts or components, send me an email and I will give you a quote. I
would not be able to ship a CRT or complete set, but I live in the metro
Atlanta area and would be able to deliver them within 100 miles. Prices will
be reasonable. I'm not trying to make a big profit, just trying to get more
room in my basement.

Thanks,
Dan Terry