Still looking---IT-28, IT-11

Alan KB7MBI ARDUJENSKI at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 27 00:05:19 EST 2003

Still looking for an IT-11 or IT-28 capacitor checker  in good operating
condition. (The units on ebay going for $90-$150 are a bit too expensive for
me).  It will get put to good use here with the collection of boat anchors.
(I find it almost humorous all the 9+ radios I purchase that in transit
arrive at the 4 to 5 out of 10--smile). The capacitor checker is badly
needed. So if yours is gathering dust, I have an active environment for
it....73

Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA
FISTS 5702  Proud member of ARRL