FS: NOS SB-200 Power Transformer

Doug Shields w4das at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 28 09:53:52 EST 2003

Hello all,
   I have a New-Old-Stock power transformer for a Heathkit SB-200 or SB-201
amplifier for sale.  It is in the original box as received from Heathkit and
the leads are full length, never soldered.  It has the dual primaries for
110 or 220 volt operation.  Peter Dahl charges $235 plus shipping for a
copy.  I am asking $70.00 plus shipping for the real Heathkit part.
Shipping weight will be around 25 pounds (made with real iron!)

Doug Shields  W4DAS