FS: 3.75KHz AM Filter for SB series receivers

Doug Shields w4das at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 28 11:32:49 EST 2003

Hello all,
   I have a hard to find 3.75KHz AM filter for sale.  It is the narrow type
for the SB-301 and SB-303 receivers.  It will work in an SB-300 but it will
require a small mounting bracket to mechanically fit there.  These filters
are getting very hard to find.  AM sounds much better with one of these.
This filter was removed from a working SB-301 so I know it is good.  Asking
$75.00 including Priority Mail postage to anywhere in the Continental US.
Slightly more for postage elsewhere.  I can accept payments through Paypal
if it helps.

Doug Shields  W4DAS