FS: Various Heathkit Items

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Thu May 1 18:22:58 EDT 2003

[1] Heathkit HS-24 [Mobile Speaker] - With Original Manual.
    $35.00 Shipped CONUS

[2] SB-634 Station Console - Has been plugged in for days and
    keeps both audio/visual alarms. Clock operational - w/
    Original Manual - VGC
    Price: $120.00 Shipped CONUS

[3] Heathkit SB-634 [Station Console] - good looking, but can
    not get it all leds to come on - it counts with seconds/min -
    [[use it as a spare parts unit]]
    Price: $60.00 Shipped CONUS

[4] Heathkit SB-102 Transceiver - Appearance is rough.  Seems the
    previous owner did not know where/how to set the dials, so marked
    the front plate with marking pen!!! Unit has the BW Clipper Model
    HBW-1 installed [and maybe others, as the manual's schematic is
    quite annotated].  I have the Manual for both this 102 and the
    BW Clipper.  Sold "as is" - I have not attempted to fire it up.
    And actually, only the Driver switch has been marked up with the
    felt pen. The case is rough though.
    Price: $80.00 + Shipping

[5] Heathkit HM-2140 1.8 - 30 MHz Watt meter - Good appearance - with
    copy of manual.
    Price: $45.00 + Shipping

Have [2] more SB-102's , [4] SB-104A's & [1] SB-104 that I hope to get
around to checking out before putting them up for sale.
Thanks,
73,
Joe W7LPF [Shipping from 15905]