SB 303 problems...con't...

Guy G. Giacopuzzi ggg3dds at JS-NET.COM
Fri May 2 10:08:30 EDT 2003

Still having problems with my 303's HFO...all bands work except 40 and
10...these seem to be intermitent...sometimes the oscillator starts,
sometimes it doesn't...do the xtal's ever "go bad" or "get sluggish"?
The coil's core adjustments seem to be all over the place...one place to
start the oscillator, but then once you switch bands, it won't start
again...been following the manual's tune up on the HFO, but it seems the
"detune" isn't enough, even when I over do it...

ggg