Multiple Outlet Strips

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 2 19:21:06 EDT 2003

If you need a multiple outlet strip with a 15 amp
breaker, I found a very inexpensive source.  My wife
took me to Big Lots again (the place where I found the
cheap soldering irons) and they have RCA multiple
outlet strips with 6 outlets at $2.88 for one, or,
they have two in the same package for $3.88.  I paid
like $10 a while back for a similar on at Home Depot.

These are genuine RCA (even have Nipper on the
wrapper).  The cord is 3 feet long and the outlets are
standard 3 pin.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH