Multiple Outlet Strips

Lee Boulineau n4mvl at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 3 14:42:35 EDT 2003

Glen,

I picked up the $3.88 deal about two weeks ago, while
picking up the soldering iron (which does a nice job
on RCA plugs and 1/4" Jacks) and a wire stripper
($1.48, and yes it works real nice on PVC coated wire
- no, i haven't tried it on PTFE).........Big Lots is
great for some good stuff, CHEAP!!!

73 de N4MVL Lee

http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html

http://search.yahoo.com