SB-300 warble

Bill Evans wb4css at MAC.COM
Tue May 6 22:23:46 EDT 2003

Thanks to all who sent replies... And I stand corrected as to the use
of a variable cap instead of a slug-tuned coil... Guess I have been
more accustomed to Collins and Drake gear and need to get reacquainted
with the Heath!  It looks like I will have to take the LMO apart and
either clean or lubricate the gears...and maybe clean the variable cap.
  Quite a job, but you know, this is beginning to be fun!

Thanks again to everyone!